Healthy Vegetarian Cooking: Kiwi and Dates Juice
Kiwi and Dates Juice presented at the 2020 JKYog International Yoga Fest - quick and easy healthy vegetarian cooking:
Preparation Time: 5-8 minutes
Servings: 1 tall glass
- Two Kiwi
- Two Dates
- 1 or more cups of water
- Keep ready a blender (not a juicer), sieve (no nut bag), bowl and a spoon.
- Peel and wash kiwi and wipe the dates if needed. Roughly chop both items.
- You can use a small a regular blender.
- Add 1⁄4 cup of water and the chopped ingredients. Blend.
- Keep the sieve on a bowl and pour the juice. Use the back of the spoon to press the blended pulp to squeeze out the juice.
- Your juice is done! Relish and enjoy this nectar.
Note: Feel free to add a pinch of black pepper powder if you like a hint of spice. You can use this drink for dessert too.
Check out our other recipes:
Apple Broccoli Salad
Healthy Golden Drink
Kale and Pineapple Juice
Savory Pancakes with Oats and Veggies
Sweet Vegetable & Herbs Juice