WEBSITE ACCESS AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this website, and any service or material we provide on the website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
* Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website.
* To access the website or some of the resources it offers, including course registrations, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information.
* It is a condition of your use of the website that all the information you provide on the website is correct, current and complete.
NTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by JKYog, its affiliates, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by national and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You are prohibited from committing the following acts:
* Modify copies of any materials from this site.
* Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any grcs separately from the accompanying text.
* Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
* Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the website or any services or materials available through the website.
* If you wish to make any use of material on the website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: [email protected]
* No right, title or interest in or to the website or any content on the site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by JKYog.
You agree not to use the website:
* In any way that violates any applicable national, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software and from other countries).
* For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
* To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent including any "junk mail," "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
* To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the organization, an employee of the organization, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
* To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the organization or users of the website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
* Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website.
* Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
* Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
* Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
* Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
* Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the website.
* Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
* Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
This website may offer message boards, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the website.
Any User Contributions you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contributions on the website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
You represent and warrant that:
* You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any user contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Organization, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
* We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the website.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION
We have the right to:
* Remove or refuse to post any user contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
* Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
* Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the website.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE ORGANIZATION AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE ORGANIZATION/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE ORGANIZATION/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
These content standards apply to any and all user contributions and use of interactive services. User contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations.
Without limiting the above, user contributions must not:
* Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
* Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
* Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
* Be likely to deceive any person.
* Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
* Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
* Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
* Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
* Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
We may update the content on this website frequently any material or part of the website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
EXTERNAL LINKS AND SOCIAL NETWORKING
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
* Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this website.
* Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this website.
* Cause limited portions of content on this website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
* You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features.
Additionally, you may not:
* Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
* Cause the website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
* Link to any part of the website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
If the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
We have the right to:
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloadingfrom the internet or the website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE ORGANIZATION NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE ORGANIZATION MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE ORGANIZATION NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE ORGANIZATION REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE ORGANIZATION WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE ORGANIZATION HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL THE ORGANIZATION, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED ORLIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the website should be directed to: [email protected]
We at JKYog do not warrant / claim the product identity or the information regarding it to be appropriate, complete or free from mistakes. It is our strictest efforts to see that all information contained on our site are true & exact to the best of our knowledge & research. However we try to give exact information as much as possible.
OUR RETURN POLICY
If you receive a damaged or a defective item please return the same without any hesitation to us in a proper package. Kindly enclose a note stating the reason for the returns. Also state your order no & send it to us via a trusted courier or mail. As soon as we receive the defective item we will send you a fresh replacement or refund the amount as per your choice. In your return note, please inform us whether you would like a replacement or a refund.
We do not have online refunds / cancellation procedure. Please call us and/or email us for any communication regarding order returns and cancellations.
Return of any defective / damage item should be done within 7 days from the date of the receipt of the shipment to our registered office:
Stoney Point Dr.
Plano, TX 75025
Email: [email protected]
COMMUNICATIONS & OTHER FACTORS
Visitors are welcome to send suggestions, questions, ideas, comments or any other information provided it does not contain obscene, illegal, threatening, defamatory rights or in other way objectionable to us or third parties. Also the communication should be free of viruses, malware, trojans, etc. We also prohibit chain letters & mass mails. Visitors are requested not to use incorrect e-mail id, mimic any person or misguide the origin of any information.
This magnificent Hindu temple is the serene abode of Shree Radha Krishna where you imbibe the nectar of love for God, celebrate festivals with the Indian community in Dallas, practice meditation and yoga, enrich your children’s lives with Vedic culture, or simply relax and enjoy the spiritual environment with your family.
Non Profit 501(c)(3)organization.
Federal tax ID:26-3490578.
1450 N. Watters Road, Allen, TX 75013 (Dallas–Fort Worth Metroplex)
Phone: (469) 795-9130
Subscribe to our newsletter