Healthy Vegetarian Cooking: Kale and Pineapple Juice
Kale and Pineapple Juice presented at the 2020 JKYog International Yoga Fest - quick and easy healthy vegetarian cooking:
Preparation Time: 10-12 minutes
Servings: 1 tall glass
- One cup chopped kale or baby kale. (If the taste of kale is too strong for your palate, you may start by using half a cup of kale and gradually bring it up to one cup.)
- One cup pineapple (fresh cut or canned)
- One-half cup of water
- Keep ready a blender (not a juicer), sieve (no nut bag), bowl and a spoon.
- Wash and roughly chop the kale leaves.
- Peel and chop pineapple.
- Have a clean blender ready for use. Add half cup of water to the blender, add one cup chopped kale and one cup chopped pineapple.
- Blend until smooth.
- Keep the sieve on a bowl and pour the juice. Use the back of the spoon to press the blended pulp to squeeze out the juice.
- Your juice is done! Relish and enjoy this nectar.
Note: Feel free to add a pinch of black pepper powder if you like a hint of spice or 1⁄4 teaspoon of chia seeds.
Check out our other recipes:
Apple Broccoli Salad
Healthy Golden Drink
Kiwi and Dates Juice
Savory Pancakes with Oats and Veggies
Sweet Vegetable & Herbs Juice