RKT Chess Classes
Classes offered by highly qualified chess coach!
- Helps to develop Sharper/Logical Brain.
- Develop/challenge their huge capacity, creativity and ability for learning, with fun and no stress.
- Chess teaches many fundamentals, like problem-solving, focus, patience, concentration and follow-through.
- Studies show that chess helps children improve their test scores in many subjects - math, science, reading and more!
- Learn to deal with Losses! Yes, appreciating the winner and accept/improve ourselves is as important as Winning itself!
- Teach in a playful way, not like classroom teaching.
- Often ask them to solve positions suitable to their level.
- Introduce chess rules slowly and steadily rather than teaching them all too soon or at once! After all, chess is a complicated game, patience is the KEY!
Format and Criteria
Group classes (ages 7 to 14 years old). Max 8 students per batch.
Date & Timing
Start date: October 2nd, 2020
Every Fridays: 5 PM - 6 PM
Fees for Fall 2020 season: $180 (4 months: Oct 2, 2020 to Dec, 2020)