Enroll your kid to BalMukund Online Children Spring Camp, brought to you by JKYog Center for Indian Culture & Education (CICE) from March 8th - 12th.
Spring Camp Schedule
Date: Monday March 8th to Friday 12th, 2021
9 am - 12pm CST: Coding Camp or Bal - Mukund Camp
Spring Camp Highlights
5 Day Camp during Spring Break is based on Vedic knowledge from our puranas. DIFFERENT CURRICULUM FROM THE REGULAR BALMUKUND CLASSES.
- Vedic Wisdom from Scriptures
- Personality Development Stories
- Melodious Kirtans/Prarthanas & Shlokas with meaning
- Interactive Group Activities & Games
- Kid-Friendly Meditations
- Cultural Discussions
- Arts & Crafts
- E- Certificates will be given to children who have successfully completed the course.
- Fun Worksheets/Projects each day.
- Campers showcase what they learned on Friday.
Coding Camp Highlights (9am - 12pm CST)
- Mobile App development classes: Students will learn how to develop Mobile Apps for phones ( Android/iOS/desktop platform) using block-based coding
- Unplugged STEAM Activity: Students will create a STEAM art/craft using day to day things around their house
- Augmented Reality /Virtual Reality classes: Students will learn to create AR/VR using a project-based learning approach.
Students will learn concepts and develop projects from Monday - Thursday, followed by a project showcase on Friday where parents can also participate to see their child's creations.
- One Half Day Bal Mukund Camp :
- One Half Day Coding Camp:
*Sibling & BalMukund Discount available (TEXT 972-415-9296 to get the discount code)
Register Now. Limited Seats. Hurry and Register.
For any questions, please reach out to all/text: +1 (972) - 415-9296.
Terms and Conditions
- It is mandatory for children to have their webcam/Video on while they are participating in the session.
- It is the responsibility of parents to ensure that there is at least one adult supervision in the vicinity while the child is participating in the session
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- I hereby grant Bal-Mukund/JKYog specific permission to reproduce, publish, circulate copyright, or otherwise use any and all photographs and/or videotape of me and/or my family, taken at the Online Spring Camp (2021), for its use.