Debate Workshop (Virtual, 1 hr. Free)
It does not matter how good your idea is if you are unable to convey your message properly. This is where we come in – our Debate Workshop will help you overcome your fear of public speaking and give you effective persuasion abilities. Will give you an edge in the speech & debate contests in Kaun Banega Ramayan Vidyapati.
Workshop conducted by Gowrishankar Shankar, Area 22 Director, District 50 Toastmasters, VPPR for CruiseMasters.
- Skill & Strategy development for all levels of experience in debating (novice to experienced)
- Improve confidence and public speaking
- Practice the thought process of in-depth analysis, critical thinking, and a speaking style that will revolutionize your speech delivery and content.
- Analyze successful and unsuccessful debate techniques using real-life examples.
- Learn to develop a solid opening statement & how to debate your opponent through Q&A
- Learn argumentative and rhetorical strategies for winning
- Experienced Coaches
- WHEN: June 27
- TIME: 8 - 9 pm CST
- WHERE: Online via Zoom
- DURATION: 1 hour
- COST: Free
- ELIGIBILITY: 12 years and above; No prior debating experience required