Healthy Vegetarian Cooking: Healthy Golden Drink
Healthy golden drink presented at the 2020 JKYog International Yoga Fest - quick and easy healthy vegetarian cooking
Preparation Time: 5-8 minutes
Servings: 1 tall glass
- One small Grapefruit
- One small orange
- Half of a medium sized lemon (leave if you do not like lemon or sour taste)
- Two Apricots (substitute with one peach if Apricots are not available)
- One cup of water
- Keep ready a blender (not a juicer), sieve (no nut bag), bowl and a spoon.
- Wash, peel, remove seeds, and cut grapefruit, orange, and apricots. (You do not need to peel apricots if they are organic.)
- Have a clean blender ready to blend. Add 1 cup of water to the blender, half lemon juice, add chopped grapefruit, orange and apricot and blend.
- Next check the thickness of the juice. If too thick, add half a cup of water and blend again. The juice is ready.
- Keep the sieve on a bowl and pour the juice. Use the back of the spoon to press the blended pulp to squeeze out the juice.
- Your juice is done! Relish and enjoy this nectar.
Note: Feel free to add a pinch of black pepper powder if you like a hint of spice.
Check out our other recipes:
Apple Broccoli Salad
Kale and Pineapple Juice
Kiwi and Dates Juice
Savory Pancakes with Oats and Veggies
Sweet Vegetable & Herbs Juice