SANSKRITI 2020! A Cultural extravaganza by JKYog’s Bal-Mukund & Youth Club!
This is a great platform for kids and youth to showcase their talents! Following the huge success of Sanskriti for the past 2 years, we would like to invite our community to participate in various contests for kids, and youths. Trophies for winners and medals for all participants!
- Special trophy for winners in each category.
- Medals will be given for participation (one medal/kid/contest).
- Kids can participate in more than one contest.
- Complimentary Dinner for participants and guests accompanying the participants (who paid entry fee) after the award ceremony on Sunday, Feb 9th.
- Tasty Food available for purchase at Yugal Kunj all three days.
7th – 9th Feb, 2020 from 5 pm to 9 pm
Competition days: 7th Feb (5 pm - 9 pm) and 8th Feb (9 am-9 pm)
Award Ceremony: 9th Feb, 2020 (evening) followed by dinner
Friday, February 7 2020
Saturday, February 8 2020
Early Bird Registration (until January 5th, 2019)
- Onstage Solo Contest – $20 per participant per contest
- All other contests – $15 per participant per contest
Registration After Early Bird
- Onstage Solo Contest – $25 per participant per contest
- All other contests – $20 per participant per contest
- Entry Fee: $10 for each accompanying guests (children above 5 years, youth and adults)
Deadline to Register: January 31, 2020
Please select all the contests the child would like to participate before registering. Once submitted it will not be possible to register again with the same email id.
Read the rules for the various contests here.
ONSTAGE CONTESTS (SCHEDULED)
- Fancy Dress
OFFSTAGE CONTESTS (SCHEDULED)
- Impromptu Speech
- Instrument Playing
WALK IN CONTESTS
- Essay Writing
- Word Search
- Sanskriti Quiz
Call 469-795-9130 or Email [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
- Organizers reserve the rights to deny the registration if there are any scheduling conflicts. In case denied participants will be notified and the registration fee will be refunded completely.
- Organizers reserve the rights to cancel a planned contest; decisions will be made based on the number of registrations. In case an event is canceled, registrants will be notified and the registration fee will be refunded completely.
- Apart from the above 2 terms, the registration fee for contests is non-refundable.
- Entry to all walk- in contests closes @ 7pm on Feb 7.
- Entry to all walk- in contests closes @ 6pm on Feb 8.
- All ONSTAGE participants should check-in for their onstage contests at least 1 hour prior to the start time of their contest
- All OFFSTAGE participants should check-in for their offstage contests 30 mins prior to the start time of their contest.
- We reserve the rights to refuse if there is a late check-in for the onstage contests
- We reserve the rights to change the timing of the contests
- Judge’s decision is final!
- Organization reserve the right to use the Photographs taken at this event in social-media, marketing materials etc.
- For all the Group contests, the winning group(s) will get one trophy per group and not individual trophies per participant.
- Age appropriate groups may vary based on the actual number of registrations. Groups (age appropriate) will be finalized after 26th Jan, 2020 for on-stage and off-stage contests.
- Winners are dependent on the number of entries in each contest category.
- By registering, you are agreeing to the terms mentioned above and agree to the rules of the contest as mentioned in the website