The session focuses on providing tools and methodologies to improve the physical health and well being of the mind. The session will provide insights into
- Yogasans and Warm-up - Classic sequence of asanas for mind, body, and soul
- Suryanamaskar - Set of very powerful 12 asanas
- Pranayam/Breathing Techniques - Proper breathing, Yogic breathing exercises, and benefits.
- Question and Answer Session - Exclusive Q&A Session at the end of every class to get your queries clarified.
- Online Yoga Classes - Monday to Friday, 6 AM CST
- Online Yoga Workshop - Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 4:30 PM CST
People of all mobility levels are welcome.
No prior Yoga knowledge or experience required.
FREE Sessions! All are welcome!
Limited Slots! Register today!
Terms and Conditions
- Participants are responsible to ensure that they are capable of undergoing a routine of Yogasans/Pranayam taught in these sessions.
- Participants accept the risk of injury from performing Yogasans/Pranayam. If required, please consult your doctor prior to beginning the session.
- JKYog accepts no liability for injury to participants.