JKYog Center for Indian Culture & Education
Where Learning Never Stops...
CICE Book Club
Center for Indian Culture & Education (CICE) is thrilled to announce the launch of Book Club to provide a forum for people to connect, understand and discuss Swami Ji's teachings published in books (Science of Mind Management, 7 Mindsets, 7 Divine Laws, and others). Register Now.
- Promote deeper understanding through study groups with discussion format in a positive, nurturing environment
- Encourage contemplation, a disciplined approach, and deeper engagement with learning from each other’s personal experiences
- Provide accountability for participants in reading and comprehension of timeless wisdom revealed in the JKYog published books
Science of Mind Management
7 Divine Laws to Awaken Your Best Self
Starting March 5th, 2021,
Every Friday 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST (Sat 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM IST).
Starting March 7th, 2021,
Every Sunday 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM CST (Sunday 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM IST).
- Reading of a key section/highlights from the chosen book each week
- Revision and Summary slides that not just summarizes but also brings together spiritual concepts, practical examples, and various tools from the best of JKYog together with the latest scientific research, mind management and timeless wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita to correlate with the book in focus
- A short fortnightly or monthly Kahoot Quiz / Game: to aid in contemplation, and mix some fun and a competitive element into the learning process
- Opportunity to present learnings to each other: Encourage, identify and assign participants to present to the group on each chapter’s learnings upon chapter completion
- Weekly newsletter format email that recaps what we covered and the plans for future sessions